Sections

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Whoops.

Sorry, for one week delay in post. Some of you might know the reason of that from my dA page. 
Colloquiums are approaching. The big day will be on Thursday. Oh shi-, oh shi- oh shi---


And the time hates me. The clock on my computer says that there is already Sunday... Wait... I'm late. Again.


Anyway,  another scribble-dribble things for today's post. Another mix of oldies with fresh ones.
___



Red sky at morning...
...Sailor take warning.  CLICK ON PICTURE FOR FULL VIEW, PLEASE~
I'm not satisfied with this one as I were here and here. I think, I'll make a better version of this one to upload it at gallery and close that little cloud series which I *cough*accidentally*cough* started. Clouds. I love them. Especially that forecasting thing that tends to be more accurate than these one shown after evening's news.


__


OMG another dragon


CLICK ON PICTURE FOR FULL VIEW, PLEASE~
Wyverns rule. One from old works where I was practising with shading and trying to find a good way to colour pictures. First and last time, when I used that style.  Random dragons, ftw.


___


Vertigo



Another style practice, but this time it happened to be successful, and probably one of my favourite way of drawing and colouring works. This picture was the first I made (and never finished, lol), Known under "FULLY COLOURED WORK" at my commissions info, yet I personally call it EFCG (because it sounds... so Pro).

___


Radamantys once again




So, there's a Radamantys. The perspective sucks balls, as does his anatomy, lol. Never again, such thing. Brr
___


Boys, boys, boys ♪




CLICK ON THE PICTURE FOR FULL VIEW, PLEASE~
'nuff said.

___


Oh look, it works!


I drew this picture to celebrate the reparation of my old tablet (which I repaired by myself). I had to braze cable, too long story to tell, but now I know, that now "I has skills to repair laptops and graphic tablets" C;


____


Is there something, that you want to ask me?


Well... 
To finish this picture or not to finish this picture? (There are high chances that I'll finish it anyway)
Before you ask- It's chocolate in her mouth, not anything else. 


___


Dark Side of the Moon: Eclipse




Pink Floyd references, fuck yeah. Got it?


___

Problem...?
You have been trolled by Braig. Trololololo
(Well, Braig was trolled by Master Xehanort, but nevermind). I drew him specially for wallpaper for my mate from deviantArt Jay.The wallpaper can be found here.
Troll face belongs to Whynne.


Feel free to leave a comment.


Cheers~
Miss E84

No comments:

Post a Comment