Sections

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Almost Saturday update.

Yup.
I've been quite busy here, in my home. Yanno- seeing with friends, sharing impressions of studying, telling how it feels to be isolated from home by distance. Everyone seems to be happy. I haven't been here for almost two months. On Monday I'm going to Łódź. Next homecoming- in December, for Christmas. 
Another month of  work, since colloquiums are approaching.
Small update today, due to lack of time to draw something greater. (Still having one commission to do). So, small portion of fresh and... some oldies, from sketchbook.
I'm really sorry for recent inactivity at deviantArt. I promise that I'll try to respond to your messages as soon as possible.


___
Miss E attack sheet.


I enjoy making such sheets for characters (as you can see this is for E). While drawing I animate everything in my head, I can imagine every frame... 
If I wasn't that lazy, I could do an animation with that attacks.


___


Scribble madness pt.1


Most of my sketchbook pages are filled with such dribbles. Literally- full of shit.


___


Scribble madness pt.2



And another page. This time with original charas. I just love drawing male characters... (maybe because I suck at drawing females, but shhh-)


___


Dragon of Nihility




This dragon was a part of poster made for this band  before they changed their name to "Blight" (Also- at their site there is a record sleeve drawn by me. Easy to tell by style.)
This sketch is like... Two years old? Probably. All I remember is that I were really proud of my self for that skeleton and "anatomy" (because now it looks like big fail to me).


That's all for today, mates. Thank you for stopping by and for viewing pictures~


Cheers~
Miss E84

No comments:

Post a Comment