Sections

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hey ho, let's go.

Instead of making some awesome and full of win site, I decided to create blog.
I know, I know - shame on me.

Anyway, most of posts here will be in Engrish English, usually with short thoughts, and mostly- yes, almost always with picture(s).
Pictures that don't deserve to be on my main gallery on deviantArt yet, I consider them worth seeing.


What is more, I plan to put here some of my comics. Mostly based on what happens around/to me.
Well, let's get started, shall we?

__
Run, Braig, Run






Most of my friends know that I love drawing Xigbar. After KH:BBS I even more love drawing him and his somebody Braig. He's just perfect for some extremely retarded comics or sketches. Like this one. That lil' buddy chasing our surfer dude is supposed to be Terra(rist).
___


Radamantys in animal form


For those who don't know- Radamantys is one of my OC. Picture of him in human form can be found here.  Yep, he has younger brother, Wergiliusz (usually uses his second name Vincent). Same mother yet different fathers. Family complications and too long story to explain everything. I like this picture because of fur here. It actually gives feeling of being soft and fluffy.
___


Iggy from ToS:TDoD




Now this is one old work, yet never uploaded to dA... Since I didn't draw his tail.
Poor tailless Ignitus. To colour this I used Zorza's (one of my best friend ever ) proMarkers. I'm quite satisfied how it came out.


___
Thorn




I drew Thorn after beating ToS:DDoD. I admit that game had a great influence on me and it made me create some of ToS's looking dragons. Thorn was (and, well, still is, in fact) my favourite fan made dragon.


___


Pedo Terra (comic concept)


Here, you have how I really make comics. It is very early concept. Yes, while making comic I don't draw it in frame. The pictures are usually drawn in loose way, then if I like the idea, I ink them and add some details, as you can see final resutls in my gallery.
I never expected that comic about Terra being pedo would catch that attention, since it was very simple idea that everyone could think of. And put it into comic, of course.
___


I can see Duckie here.
And last for this post.
Because we all love Xigbar. And ducks.




More to come with time.
Cheers~
Miss E84.

No comments:

Post a Comment