Sections

Sunday, January 1, 2012

+1 Year up!

Howdy-ho mates!

Verily first thing: Happy New Year! Wish you good luck and I hope this year will be better than previous
If you ask me how it is, I'll respond:
I welcomed New Year with huge sneeze and generally ill feeling xD Aw yea.

Last year was full of surprises. Positive and negative.

But I can fully say year 2011 was a good year.
First thing and the best from 2011 was meeting MihaChan in reality and having wonderful time with her <3
Struggling the first year at Uni and fighting till the end. Learned how to make things in 3D (now I'm molesting Cinema 4D alongside with Blender).

Regress of style. I could say that the lack of time made me draw like 8-year old kid, but it's not an argument. Ups and downs, no? Also a long feeling of longing for someone. Waiting for things that doesn't even have a chance to happen. And a moment when faith broke down.
But I keep myself in grasp. I don't see the Glass Moutain before me but I'm going to reach it's peak. I have to.

New Year's resolutions?
Don't break down. And learn more, prepare better and always believe, that He is somewhere around. Mentally.

From other things:
Man, this update should air long time ago (around.... early December, lol). It contained lots of thoughts and was written in Polish, but heck, this blog was more intentioned to share pictures rather than philosophical & sad thoughts that had apogee at the beginning of December.
Now things had calmed down and it looks like something had stabilized. For how long? I'll see.
And now, some pictures, which had cumulated due to often postponed update.
(Consider it as a huge gift for New Year, lol)
PROTIP: Opening pictures in new tab will display them in full-view. I dunno why Blogspot uses that somewhat shitty slideshow script.
___
Truth Behind the eyepatch

Well, nothing special to say about this one. Poor Xigbar, though.

___

"...With crown made of horns"
 Most of drawings I did and which you can see in 'ere, usually were created in late night (If we consider 2-3 am as a late night). Main purpose is just to kill the stress and a bit cheer up.
Still I say, that in 2011 my style had a huge regress. Instead of getting better, it was going down pretty fast.

____
Dear coffee mug

(For this one, I left the original description from 1st draft of this post, translated.)
"And so, I make shitty scribbles. Some myths say that Artist pour deepest needs into their pictures. And such "Artist" I am. Easy to tell, that  I have necessary need to stay only in pullover, with squint eyes looking at a mug filled with liquid nitrogen, standing in unfinished background. "

___
God's Chinchilla
Boski Szynszyl Kopyrajted to Bóg. -Wierny Wyznawca (Sorry for lag, hun :<) 

___
"Every Why has it's Because"
Some things will never change for me.

___
Awesomeness just flows thru me
A funny thing happened once, and thanks to Kitabake (drawn in picture) I got a super-special-awesome achievement. Good to know that I am Internet.
Lol.

___
Dingodile from Crash 3: Warped
Sketch resulted from really interesting English exercises.

___
Just an angry demon

"I'm going to puke into your coffee." Original description.

___
Making smoke like steam locomotive


Smoking  is bad for health, Xigbar.

___
This is what you are looking for
SEXBAR. Xigbar. Never enough of him.

___
Zomfg She can be cute.

The destroyer of worlds.

____
Rianneh: The Game

Braig already lost it. (A lil' spoof of Catherine, game by Altus which I would totally love to play <3)
Ria belongs to dear MihaChan~

___
OH SHIT, it's you again in my bed.
The question is: WHO woke up in WHOSE bed. Original one had text, but I like it more without any word.

____

Do a tumble, Xig!

OOC: NOW YOU REALIZE THAT TUMBLR's NAME IS MADE BY WRITING TUMBLE WITH MISTAKE. (See, that on QWERTY keyboard. Letters E and R are really close to themselves.)
Anyway, this was probably a draft of animation I don't even remember. Funny though to see Xigbar doing tumbles.

____
Abandoned Id project.
Since, my ol' id at dA need something fresh. I guess I'll stay with my Wołga.

So many things, so I think, there's no need to make a Bonus Bonanza. Lul.
And that's all for today, mates.

Hugs and kisses,
Cheers!
~E84

No comments:

Post a Comment