Sections

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Ether surfing.

I'm tired. For too long.
Sesja is soon, I'm out of motivation to everything, though I force myself to prepare for colloquiums.
I'd do anything to get a good back massage. And some good sleep.


Well. Have some content to look at. And Xigbar. 
I'll finish my Peach&Lychee tea, take a shower and go to sleep.
And maybe think a little about... Everything.

___

 Mother's day  


 This is the picture I made for my mum. She was really happy, and I were happy for her too.
___
The major drawback of Computer Science studies.

Because of Jay's signature.
Something like :
"Look at the sentence below"
"Look at the sentence above"

___
Forever Pervert
And I always will be one. Note: That integral example is NOT finished. 
___
 Coco-nut-shot 

This is what are horns made for.
___
"Xigbar z fajom"
The title is intended. Now it takes a brand new meaning. That one at bottom reminds me Badou from "The Dogs" manga.


And I'm spent.


Cheers. Till later mates.
~E84

No comments:

Post a Comment