Sections

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Moody breeze

Well. Long time no write, eh?
The latency between updates rises with every month. I guess it's because I'm not so productive as I used to be. Lack of ideas and sometimes lack of time. Same with deviantArt. Although I plan to spend a weekend on it (free weekend), and finally reply to tons of comments and works. From time to time I put something, check the stats, and leave everything. Well, perhaps it doesn't says anything nice about me, it may even put me at the state "Wololo, look, I'm so damn popular with that comic about Terra bein' pedo, so I stopped caring about my watchers". I guess it really looks like to most people who see my gallery and are watching me. I'm sorry for that (again).


Last days made me realize that I'm empathizing too much. I guess it's a advantage, but recently it became more useless than ever. I love my friends. I'd do anything they ask, try to help them with all my might. And I worry too much for them sometimes (not only about friends, but generally, as Kita pointed out). Moreover I feel useless when I'm unable to help, or I sense that something is wrong and I cannot do a thing.
Relying strongly on my instinct probably leads me to wrong conclusions, and thus most of my deductions are perhaps false... But since when? Dunno, since around of 90% of my conclusions were right.
A period of being  wrong? Maybe. May happen to everyone.
Nevertheless, I don't have a clue what's going on recently. Does it is because I did something wrong? Or said? I'm lost.


Oh and a few observations:
- The most low-down argument while exchanging opinion  is "I'm older than you, so you should respect me and listen to!"
I don't have anything to elders, but I mean -elders- not a person who is up to 5 years older than me. Who knows, what I have experienced? Maybe even more than in 5 years of life of a person who said such thing. Using such argument is a straight kick into nuts, since shows how stubborn someone is to prove he/she is damn right. Age is not equal to life's experience.
-And about respect- I respect everyone with their opinions. But sometimes I wonder why I have respect other's when they're disrespecting mine? Maybe because I care.
- People here (in Łódź) just love to be loud. They don't speak- they shout instead, and often interrupt while I'm speaking. It makes me think that I should keep my mouth shut, and not even try to make a word.
Well. It looks for me that They don't listen at all. They only hear what you speak and don't care about your opinion. Like selfish bastards (but I admit that there are some nice exceptions).
-Homesickness probably makes me ill for real. Two weeks and I cannot get past through miserable health state I'm in.
And the last one:




Though maybe a lie, but it still gives most wonderful and unforgettable experiences
(And everyone loves to look at big letters containing some pseudo-wise thought).
Enough speaking for now. I'm spent.
Now few works after shitload of words.
___
T-Shirt project: Ursa Major





A small pun. Green bear dedicated to Kita (he owns them all).


___
Badge project: GRS Ranger


First concept for a badge, requested by mate from Uni. The project is finished and contains 6 badges connected to Apocalypse. 4 Horses, 1 Beast and an Angel. I cannot wait to see it sewn by machine.


___
One OC meme. (Click for fullview)
Choose one of your OC and answer to those questions:


Saw some questions floating at dA, as a journal entry, and I thought to make it as a drawn reply.  Memes, memes everywhere.


___
Thing about frustration




If this fact is for real, I'm probably most sexually frustrated person ever, since childhood.




___
Dick-Wick Wild snakes


 'nuff said


That's all, young folks
Special hugs and kisses for my beloved friends~


~E84

1 comment:

  1. I own them all... but only on paper ;/ but it's still a lot. Thanks for all of them xD. For truth to be said - All I need is one but certain. Like I already said the small black picture is best.
    Damn Xig... nothing special for me :P.
    I would never say my life is a lie... is your one of that kind? Is it? Tell me your secrets grass :> I think you got it wrong.
    Ursa owns :]
    I got to admit I allways play with paper on bottle xD
    MORE ARKTOS-es! BEAR-s!Ursus-es! Niedźwiedzi-s, Byrsien-s (couse there are no german signs on my key-board [Bare])! They look so ownsome!

    ReplyDelete