Sections

Friday, March 18, 2011

The taste of Cappuccino

Hello, fellow mates~
Another almost 2 week long post delay. This blog is going nuts. And never meets it's schedule. So, the posts will be, whenever post will be. I propose using somekind of RSS reader, or something, if you still want to look here, lulz.


Changed a bit the layout of blog, to make it look more... well, to make it look better? Hope you''ll like the new design.


But okay, nevertheless- back to the main thought. Cappuccino. (of course, you can skip this part)
Not an ordinary one. But lemme start from the beginning.


Yesterday was a really cold day. Windy and rainy... While going to work, and still having some time before I start I decided to go to Coffee Heaven. Being all wet and frozen to the marrow, I thought only about some warming liquid to get warmed up.
Actually, being in cold, my brain wasn't at the best condition, so I ended up on ordering a Cappuccino.
"With a caramel or vanilla syrup?"
"...Caramel".


When my coffee was done I went to look for some place to sit. I found a sofa. Sat on it, and began to drink the warm and longed for liquid.
It was amazing. Slowly my thoughts began to flow with normal speed and I was finally able to think about different things than "Holy shit, it's so fucking cold outside".
...Love. I started to wonder about it while sipping the Amazing Cappuccino.
"The coffee should be sweet as love".
Fuck, no. The love should be like coffee. Like that Coffee Heaven's Cappuccino.


It starts gently and delicate like foamed milk. You don't really know if it is love or not, but you can feel that something more is about to come.
Then, you feel the well balanced sweetness of caramel. The whole sweetness that should be at the very beginning of  true love. You taste it with whole mouth, as it slowly flows through your taste buds, and makes you want more.
After the caramel syrup the real coffee starts. Now, Love is at its highest point. The joy that comes out from every sip of heavenly liquid makes you feel warm and a bit fuzzy inside. You taste the Love. You smell it. You are the one who hold it.



The foam that was at the beginning still acompanies you at the cup's walls. You see that your Love comes to the end. You can't stop it, the only thing you can do is finishing it still enjoying the very sip of the coffee.


The Love has ended. On walls there are reminders of milky foam, and a little of it at the bottom. But still, you clearly remember the taste that was a moment ago, and the wonderful smell. 


I sat for a few minutes, being almost stoned. I was so high because of simple happiness that coffee had given to me. 
The whole thing lasted for about 20 minutes. It felt like forever. 


I thanked for the Cappuccino while putting away the cup, and leaved the Coffee Heaven. 
The taste and the smell was still in my mouth and nose, even while being at work. 
So warm, so tender. The thing I didn't have for a really, really long time.



...But being all soaked wet and cold didn't turn good to me. Now I have fever, but luckily- only fever.


Oh wow. To compare love to coffee? I'm fucking crazy.
But I'm proud of it.




Laaaadies and Gentlemaaaan- 
Main course of this blog is going right this way!
____

Little sweet buggers.


Still in Gift mood, lul. But this time, decided to do a human version of him. With a bunch of lovely bugs from that game <3
I wouldn't say no for having such bug in my home.
____

First concept of human Gift
'nuff said.


___


You dare to challenge me?






Yay for sum colours meme! At the beginning didn't actually know what to do, but later I got into it. Sky Sharks!
And Cactuses.


______


Giftized, wololo




Gift humanized, and Xigbar giftized. Looks kinda funny, with that shadow gun.


____

Croc, mah boi!
Kinda liked the idea of humanizing the characters from my favourite games. I think I'll put this one on dA.




____


Dragon, Dragon every time.



You gotta love them!


______


Know the difference!


Okay, that one is only for Polish users.  A small word pun.
Anyway- I'm not a grammar nazi, but- mates! Check sometimes a word if you aren't sure ;A; 


____


And now: Spam, spam lololol












A post without Xigbar is a lost post!
(In a Valerian syrup we trust )


That's all. Thank you for reading~!



Cheers
Hugs and kisses for my beloved mates <3
~E84

No comments:

Post a Comment