Sections

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A wild update appears.

Oh look. An update. After 23 days. There should be at least.... 3 post more. I guess. Anyway-
Feeling quite mid-art blocked lately. All I do is either learning or sleeping. 


Aaah well. 12 days only, and I can go back to home for a week  (at least I hope so). It got really hard to withstand the urge of faster homecoming. But- SESJA.
I want to surviveeeee ;_;
I think... I need a hug.

These days were really unproductive in meaning of drawings. Although- I'll share some minor works.

And even two comics.
Let's jump onto the major point of our show- pictures.


____


Why such bad sight?




"Your aim sucks, you wouldn't even shot at elephant!"
Well, the slogan at this picture is completely random, I thought it would be suitable to Nameless' expression.


____


Playing with paint




Lions. For the win.
Just a speed-paint, wanted to try something out. However it's not what I wanted to achieve.


____


Ortalion - Project


Similar word-game, like at Dandelion. Could be used as a hidden boss, in game, or something.
Scissors as a front paws? Looks cash to me. A ball of yarn as a tail, which is used like flail? Why not. Needles in back? Metal jaw? What more could you get from plush and children friendly Ortalion? c;


___


You'll get what you want




...Straight into your face, dude.
And then Xigbar got hit.
____

What?


What?  
Learing to long can make you even more brainless looking. I mean- E always looks like she doesn't use her brain at all.:I
_____


 And my bear






 A request from Uni mate. To draw him. Yeaaaah, Ursarings for the win!
_____

Your socks went bad.


Dunno how to translate this pun to keep with the meaning.
The idea turned out while talking with Puddi.
___


Reaction after long inactivity at DeviantArt.




2,823.
I'll save replying and commenting for later, when I'll have some more time. Okay? 
Sorry mates ;_;
 


And something good a for an end:
Because when there's no Xigbar, there's no fun at all. 
c:


Thanks for reading~


Till next update? 
Sorry again for keepin' out of schedule. ;_;


Special thanks for my mates: Zorza, Miha, Puddi, Luna, Jay and of course Kitabake (thanks for help in everything). Love you guys <3

Cheers mates <3

~E84

3 comments:

  1. This update rocks me from socks. Lion, lion, lion, 1st you and Ursaring with me ;> you know... i'm impressed. Sry for not knowing how to help you more. I would want to but still I'm so powerless even when I want to help and know how, just can't do. Wish you look on everything next time ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgot about last pic representing Xig, NICE. I would never thought Xig could look just as fine as this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wrrrryyyyy.
    Nie mam nic do dodania.

    ReplyDelete