Sections

Monday, January 10, 2011

Read my choice notes ♪

So. First post in new year. 
Sorry for being slow on dA (it's like you heard it for thousand times, but still, I feel kinda bad, that I neglect that all comments and faves. For now I got almost 2000 messages in my box due to procrastinating . Feels bad. That was first thing to say.
Seconldy- OH GOD I HAVE TO START LEARNING TO PASS COLLOQUIUMS AND EXAMS, HOLY SHIT asfdg;;;;; As someone wise said: "ishusteedus ;_;"
Caps lock to unleash the fury/sadness/whatever. Looks awesome, doesn't it? 
Next- well, mid-art-blocked. I mean, If someone doesn't push me to draw something, I'm not drawing at all. Only some small dribbles that are to shitty even to post them 'ere.


Oh, by the way- I created an account on Livestream.com. But, since I'm in dorm, there's no way that I'd be streaming. So, maybe in next month when I'll get some free time, (oh  6 days of freedom in February!). I'll let you know when I'm gonna stream shit. I mean you'll see how I draw. Had a session once, and was quite funny.


Thank you for everything mates <3 You're awesome guys! Love you all~
So, small update for ya, with fresh pictures (or not, depends who saw them).




THIS SONG.  I love it. It makes me happy inside.

_____


Fear my Wyvern powah


 First thing that I created while being on air on LiveStream. Like, well, If I don't know what to draw- I draw dragons. Easy to guess, I think.


_____


Angel and Demon...




Another thing from LiveStream. This time a request from MihaChan and PUDDIPUDDI (mate, you own, lol), to draw angel and demon.
Something bad is in the air....




 ...Well. And a continuation.


 _____
  
In the light




 Of a light house. Dunno if you can see anything, but- I quite like how scruffy this work is.


____


HUANITAS -super star, super hit.


diskdżokej szczerzy kły znad kosoletyyyyy♪ A line from old Polish song called "HI FI SUPER STAR SUPER HIT" by Wanda i Banda, which got revived by nice remix, probably by Wet Fingers if I remember right. Probably, I'll finish this picture. Add some colours and shit.
You gotta love Huanitas.

_____


Even Paint looking we still rock

 Click for better view.
 Paint style approbation. Iggy, Radek and Oskar. Didn't finish Tomek, since I completely forgot about this work. Oh, me.
____
Because MSPaint is nice



 Old as fuck, but still~






So, small update is small. 
Thank you for looking and reading~


Cheers mates <3
~E84



2 comments:

  1. I really love the dragon but that last one is a "Sweet Symphony" for my brainZ. To tell the truth I'm surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want ur talent! I want it NAO!!!
    LOL XD

    A tak syrjesli, to smok rozyebau mnie z kanapy na podłogę *w*

    ReplyDelete