Sections

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Year of existence

Hello fellow mates~
Today, it's the full year of PB's existence.

Thank you so much for visiting! Hugs and kisses for everyone who step by.
So, one more year mates!

From other things, I've thought about making a tumblr. Surely, everybody gets one nowadays, lulz. But, by far, I think I'll stay at blogspot. I got used to it's user friendly interface, and lot of nice stuff that it offers. Mind you, it's hella good service in here. E84 approves.
I've closed account on Formspring. Though I'll leave the LiveStream, even if I use it rarely.
Since, it's really late, let's go to the main course~
____
Let's celebrate it with chips
Why not with cake?
Because Cake is a Lie. That's why.
___
Don't let Revu to connect with internet
Else we all get spammed. Promised small picture for Onirke, as she had won lil' contest from previous update.
Yes. It is purple Laptop with it's name (hence Lappy) written with pink letters.
_____
HornStuck
Got stuck with Miss Luna. Then I can imagine both girls almost kill each other because they cannot get out of the state of being stuck. HornStuck. Sounds familiar to you?
_____
Dog with it's ticket validator
Really big dog. The idea of PikuĊ› taking Miha's Nathan everywhere was after me for some time Like Gentle Giant. Aww.

____
SOMEONE CALL FIREFIGHTERS

His finger caught fire! A request from friend. I like how this one turned out.
____
They see me modelling

They're laughing.
Anyways, UV mapping is easy. Same with modelling, it's like clay. But without getting dirty. (Really, it's pretty easy to get used to Blender's interface and start do things.) I know, the head looks really ugly, and like it had meet it's fate with Truck, but never had so much fun.


BONUS BONANZA (sorta)

 Originally this comic is an excerpt from whole series. Welp, due recent things, the roles had switched. Usualy it was E who was pushing him away, and Xig had no luck. Time to repay.

Mike Oldfield playing ATM. Ommadawn. Mind blown.

That's all, dear mates.
Cheers~
~E84

1 comment: