Sections

Monday, June 27, 2011

Delirium

Hello fellow mates, how have you been?


Holidays are soon. Only Tuesday and Wednesday left with some good notes to catch, and I'll be free like bird... Till September. Oh yes, September Campaign with ADA and Basics of Computer Graphics (read: geometry and theory). I'm such failure, I could prepare better. Oh well, can happen.


Besides Uni things, I'm finishing my short homecoming. On Monday I go back to Łódź, to get again at home on Saturday of  2nd July. Finally some free time to catch breath before next ride on Uni. Holiday plans? Well, look pretty good~ I plan something on August, and I think it'll work out. /Unless everything will stand against me/


This homecoming was a pretty adventure itself. I had to wait about 1,5 H for a train (Before I knew that power went down on main station in Warszawa. Lol.)... Then, when we all got into train, our ticket controller said that 6 km of railway was stolen, so people who are going to Wrocław (yay, that's me!) will have their way around 60-90 minutes longer. How wonderful. But- in spite of such bad things that had occurred I had a nice company while getting to my destination. I'm a person, who believes that nothing happens without a reason. I've met too nice people. Most likely I won't see them again in my life, but they made me... like more enjoying the while.
Yeah. I can find a little pieces of happiness in small things. Like kid, lol.
Same with coming back to Łódź. From 16:00 to 22:20. Thank you, PKP, I love you sooooo much.
Nothing special happened though these days. Didn't meet with friends, nor went somewhere. Spent it all long with parents and integrals.


From other things... I'm in love. Kinda missed that feeling. Though it's again the same as it was before. It goes only in one way... But what can I do about it? Nothing. I can only keep on loving... As I read long time ago, "True love begins when nothing is looked for in return" I think it said Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. Remember the post "Taste of cappuccino"? Now I see one thing. The coffee I'm drinking, is coffee ordered by one person for -one- person.But... I can share it. Or start going out with girls 
In general, it makes me feel like in delirium. I'm out of self control, I'm waiting for something that doesn't have chance to happen. But I don't regret it. An old Friend once told me that "You'll see. It'll finally go away."
I dunno how long I have to wait, because it keeps me like in vacuum flask. (since his words passed 2 years).

AAAaaaah I'm talking like mad person. Someone stop me.
Anyway, that's all. For now.
Main course is coming right now:


_____
Huciel sketches


A doodles of my dragon, Huciel/Huziel. Well, keeps on changing. Lol.
______
Fluffy


Come on~ Give Harsha a hug!
(and then hope to still have your face on it's place.)


_____
Snake Goddess- Vaanga


Well. I should write here her story... But I don't feel like it. Later. When I'll have holidays.


_____
"Cedrzyk"
Is the way how lil' E calls Cedric. Of course in Polish. 
(Mean "Very small Cedar").




Bonus Bonanza:
RABAR-BAR


Thanks to Onirke, my mind has been broken with vegetable song, which promotes RABARBAR. (Rhubarb). *starts to sing*


*sigh*
Hugs and kisses to my beloved friends.
I love you!


Cheers
~E84

1 comment:

  1. xD LMAO i didn' know u made an art regardin' this songgg ;D

    PORA NA ...
    R A B A R B A R !
    cheers ;*

    ReplyDelete